2015년 4월 4일 토요일

Ulung Island

2012210721
Tae Hyung Kwon
Monday 1PM

Winter Vacation

This time, I’d like to introduce about my last winter vacation. At last winter vacation, I was the soldier who was on duty at Ulung Island. Ulung Island is a lot of snow the Korea. I  have lived in Gyeongju, so I was not used to a lot of snow. One day, Ulung Island area’s amount of snow fell reached 1M in 20’O clock. So I cleared snow all days. I was very tired and it was terrible, but it was not too bad because I was with my partners. In Ulung Island childs dont’ receive private lessons. So, on the weekeds, I did private lessons to children. I teached Japanese beacause my major is Japanese. I felt worthiness to teach children. Two years of army life was so hard, but later it was amazing memories.

Thanks for reading!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기